To Educate and Train well-motivated, Knowledgeable and skillful Health workforces who are capable of providing quality services to the people in all settings. Particularly in the rural and underserved communities.
To be first class Health Training Institution (and) as citadel for Health Knowledge and practice in Nigeria that will compete with its peers.
PROGRAMMES & DURATIONS
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)= 3years
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)= 2years
- Environmental Health Technologist (EHT) 4yrs
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)-3yrs
- Environmental Health Assistance (EHA) 2yrs
- Health Promotion and Education (HPE)2yrs
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MCT) 3years
- Nutrition and Dietetics (ND) 2years
- Dental Health Technician (DHT) 3years
- Pharmacy Technician 3year
- Health Information Management (PD) 3years
- Health Information Management (ND) 2years